My name is Michael Cragg and I’m a freelance music writer by night and an admin flunky by day. I currently write for The Guardian, Dazed & Confused and musicomh.com, and have previously written for Time Out, Record Collector and popjustice.com. If you would like to send me free stuff, ask me to write for you or offer me money then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seinabo Sey's voice does something weird to me. In a good way. I really love this youtube.com/watch?v=UUWid7… 1 day ago
- I had quite a shambolic Skype chat with @Daphne_Celeste for @i_D. Includes a caring Slipknot, B*Witched's giant net… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- I think that SOPHIE ‘gig’ might have rewired my brain slightly https://t.co/wvNzl4OuRF 3 days ago
- The Janelle Monáe album playback was better than most ‘gigs’ I’ve been to. A seven song performance, with backing d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Quite controversial (Viva Forever is their best ballad, Say You’ll Be There their best song) twitter.com/popjustice/sta… 1 week ago
COMMONERSAntony and the Johnsons Beck Beyoncé Bjork Britney Charlotte Gainsbourg Drake Ellie Goulding Florence and The Machine Gorillaz Hot Chip Hurts Janelle Monáe Jay-Z Kanye West Kelis Lady GaGa La Roux M.I.A Marina and The Diamonds Mark Ronson MGMT Michael Jackson Rihanna Robyn The Drums Theophilus London The XX Uncategorized Vampire Weekend