Hands up who remembers the Klaxons? You do!? Seriously? OK, well they’ve spent the past fourteen years working on the follow-up to the Mercury-winning Myths of The Near Future and finally the first fruits of their intensive labour have found their way onto the interpipe.
- Adele’s 21 has left the Billboard 200 for the first time in over SIX YEARS! #flop twitter.com/chartdata/stat… 1 week ago
- Modern Family jumped the shark a while ago, admittedly, but this isn’t helping one bit https://t.co/VgMQ7gfzkK 1 week ago
- Really great interview with @kelelam by @CandiceC_W twitter.com/TheBeatJuice/s… 1 week ago
- Had a lovely chat with a slightly hungover @Jakeshears the other week and it's now on the www. We talked about goin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- !!!!!!!!! twitter.com/charli_xcx/sta… 1 week ago
COMMONERSAntony and the Johnsons Beck Beyoncé Bjork Britney Charlotte Gainsbourg Drake Ellie Goulding Florence and The Machine Gorillaz Hot Chip Hurts Janelle Monáe Jay-Z Kanye West Kelis Lady GaGa La Roux M.I.A Marina and The Diamonds Mark Ronson MGMT Michael Jackson Rihanna Robyn The Drums Theophilus London The XX Uncategorized Vampire Weekend