I love Swedish people. All of ’em. They look good, smell good, and they make great pop music. Even Ace Of Base…I mean EXCEPT Ace Of Base (honest). Here’s the new single from Chan Marshall lookalike, Lykke Li (wow, that’s a lot of ‘l’s and ‘k’s in that sentence), but it’s not the brilliantly surreal promo video, oh no, it’s a live recording featuring fellow Swedish pop phenomena Robyn, as well as members of The Concretes and Shout Out Louds. ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ is all stomping percussion, handclaps and a chorus so lovely I cried tears of milk.
- Q4 please and thank you twitter.com/neongoldrecord… 16 hours ago
- Just got my first hate email in regards my “journalism”. It opens with “Respected Sir/Sadist” 👍🏼 1 day ago
- Love it when a charity shop stocks the classics https://t.co/5iiELoPxmf 3 days ago
- Please be as good as Still Got Time twitter.com/Beats1/status/… 4 days ago
- Oh yay, my Björk slug genital coloured vinyl has arrived! See second pic if you’re unsure as to the colouring of a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
COMMONERSAntony and the Johnsons Beck Beyoncé Bjork Britney Charlotte Gainsbourg Drake Ellie Goulding Florence and The Machine Gorillaz Hot Chip Hurts Janelle Monáe Jay-Z Kanye West Kelis Lady GaGa La Roux M.I.A Marina and The Diamonds Mark Ronson MGMT Michael Jackson Rihanna Robyn The Drums Theophilus London The XX Uncategorized Vampire Weekend