I love Swedish people. All of ’em. They look good, smell good, and they make great pop music. Even Ace Of Base…I mean EXCEPT Ace Of Base (honest). Here’s the new single from Chan Marshall lookalike, Lykke Li (wow, that’s a lot of ‘l’s and ‘k’s in that sentence), but it’s not the brilliantly surreal promo video, oh no, it’s a live recording featuring fellow Swedish pop phenomena Robyn, as well as members of The Concretes and Shout Out Louds. ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ is all stomping percussion, handclaps and a chorus so lovely I cried tears of milk.
- My chat with @feverray is online and on the cover of @guideguardian today. We talked about destroying nuclear, quee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I popped over to Stockholm to chat to @feverray for tomorrow's Guide. Look at that cover! So muscly. twitter.com/guideguardian/… 2 days ago
- Is it too late to write Kevin out of Motherland? 2 days ago
- Here’s the third cover for the new issue of BEAT. @kelelam shot by Lea Colombo, interviewed by @CandiceC_W 💯 (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Guys!!!! (He didn’t have a hat on) https://t.co/5OArY8CbOi 6 days ago
COMMONERSAntony and the Johnsons Beck Beyoncé Bjork Britney Charlotte Gainsbourg Drake Ellie Goulding Florence and The Machine Gorillaz Hot Chip Hurts Janelle Monáe Jay-Z Kanye West Kelis Lady GaGa La Roux M.I.A Marina and The Diamonds Mark Ronson MGMT Michael Jackson Rihanna Robyn The Drums Theophilus London The XX Uncategorized Vampire Weekend