I love Swedish people. All of ’em. They look good, smell good, and they make great pop music. Even Ace Of Base…I mean EXCEPT Ace Of Base (honest). Here’s the new single from Chan Marshall lookalike, Lykke Li (wow, that’s a lot of ‘l’s and ‘k’s in that sentence), but it’s not the brilliantly surreal promo video, oh no, it’s a live recording featuring fellow Swedish pop phenomena Robyn, as well as members of The Concretes and Shout Out Louds. ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ is all stomping percussion, handclaps and a chorus so lovely I cried tears of milk.
- LOOK! It's out out! In Dr Martens, Urban Outfitters etc etc https://t.co/zi4aWflh1z 3 hours ago
- I am, as they say, here for this: popjustice.com/thenews/sigrid… 7 hours ago
- Sent @lorde some questions for the new issue of @TheBeatJuice and the v interesting results are online now… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- This is great. In the paper today twitter.com/hannahjdavies/… 4 days ago
- Really happy for Jack Garratt https://t.co/F8RAKZQBOj 5 days ago
COMMONERSAntony and the Johnsons Beck Beyoncé Bjork Britney Charlotte Gainsbourg Drake Ellie Goulding Florence and The Machine Gorillaz Hot Chip Hurts Janelle Monáe Jay-Z Kanye West Kelis Lady GaGa La Roux M.I.A Marina and The Diamonds Mark Ronson MGMT Michael Jackson Rihanna Robyn The Drums Theophilus London The XX Uncategorized Vampire Weekend