I love Swedish people. All of ’em. They look good, smell good, and they make great pop music. Even Ace Of Base…I mean EXCEPT Ace Of Base (honest). Here’s the new single from Chan Marshall lookalike, Lykke Li (wow, that’s a lot of ‘l’s and ‘k’s in that sentence), but it’s not the brilliantly surreal promo video, oh no, it’s a live recording featuring fellow Swedish pop phenomena Robyn, as well as members of The Concretes and Shout Out Louds. ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ is all stomping percussion, handclaps and a chorus so lovely I cried tears of milk.
- Here’s my my my interview with @troyesivan for today’s @guideguardian theguardian.com/music/2018/feb… 2 days ago
- How long do we think this will stay there? Seven weeks? Ten? Until at least 2021? twitter.com/chartdata/stat… 2 days ago
- Intriguing! twitter.com/yearsandyears/… 2 days ago
- Had a lovely chat with @troyesivan for tomorrow's Guide. As well as chatting about My My My!, Queer As Folk and com… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Got @Popjustice to review some singles. Features the phrase "bucket-bonced banger-botherer" and the word "slinkwobb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
COMMONERSAntony and the Johnsons Beck Beyoncé Bjork Britney Charlotte Gainsbourg Drake Ellie Goulding Florence and The Machine Gorillaz Hot Chip Hurts Janelle Monáe Jay-Z Kanye West Kelis Lady GaGa La Roux M.I.A Marina and The Diamonds Mark Ronson MGMT Michael Jackson Rihanna Robyn The Drums Theophilus London The XX Uncategorized Vampire Weekend